Wind gust glitch

My information was not complete, I agree. It is Windows7, WD build 90.
The glitch must have come from the cable or who knows where from. WD logged it as 88.5 km/h with no direction (it said —). My suggestion was to implement a quality check. WD checks for the max gust of the day every few minutes. If the WD’s logged gust is lower (by an offset) from the Davis console, it will take over Davis’ value. Same could be done for erroneously high values, I hope so.
I got this glitch once in 3 years so it’s not a big deal as long as I could delete it from WD data completely.

I did go to View > All Time Records > Year to date > Set Values and I did set them. But the “All Time Records” screen still doesn’t modify the value. There’s a switch on the same page that flips the values. I don’t exactly understand which values it switches from/to. If I switch it, it does show the corrected value but other values (e.g. coldest night, etc.) are completely wrong (50 degC).

Since the %monthtodatemaxgust% shows correct value but %yrecordwindgust% does not, I wanted to ask Brian, if these tags come from different database and where I could set it.