Rain Reset Issue

Hi Brian,

I am using the Aus 9am reset option and I noticed at the end of the year the yearly rain did not reset to zero. It was no big deal and I manually reset it myself.

Now at the end of January the yearly rain has decided to set itself back to zero, again it’s no big deal as I have manually reentered the yearly rainfall amount.

It just seems a little odd, as if it is running a month behind. I am not sure if it is a bug or something I have done, however I am have never seen this happen before so I thought I would raise it.

I am currently using version 10.37S b88

Thanks,
Neil

yeah, there is a bug there with the yearly rain total for aus 9am reset
let me see if I can find and fix it

if you could .zip and email me your wdisplay.ini settings file, I want to check on some things

Thanks Brian - I have sent you my settings.

Neil

Hi Brian

For your interest.

I too have the same problem with no rain for the year showing on main screen. My Rain To Date graph showed 0.4 (for rain that fell on 3 Jan) but did not include rain that fell on 24 and 25 Jan.

Corrected Jan months rain and adjusted yearly rain total in Offsets, Limits and Rain Totals but still showing zero rainfall for year on main screen.

Davis Vantage Pro 2. V10.37S89 on Windows XP.

Cheers
Allan

i have now found and fixed the issue with the yearly rain total reset for when australian 9am reset in use
(it should have reset at 9am on the 31st december but instead reset at 9am on the 31st january)
in the latest update of WD

Thanks Brian - much appreciated.

Neil