Runtime error 62

For the last few days I have been unable to run WXSIM, I get the “runtime error 62 Input past end of file” every time I try to open wxsim. WXSIM lite will run but while running the 30 day “scan files” it gives me an" error 9 (subscript out of range) Last file attempted to be opened was wdisplay\logfiles\12019lg.txt. Last file successfully opened was wdisplay\logfiles\12019lg.txt " I have to miss 1-7-19 ( span 15 days ) in order to get it to run without error.
I have no idea where to look or what I need to do to correct this. I am running the latest version 2019.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Since that error 62 happens when you try to open WXSIM, it would seem to be a damaged file, that I can fix or replace. Can you send me custinit.txt, rgcode.txt, and cty.fdt? As for the WXSIM-Lite error, please send me 12019lg.txt and any other file mentioned in the error message.

Thanks!

Tom

I don’t know the reason but I have a “62” error and it doesn’t open WXSIM or VXRET. No problem with WXSIMATE.
There is an “error in ecdata.txt. Replacy with default eclipse data”.
I have checked the forum but little knowledge of English makes it very difficult for me.
Any help will be welcomed