Stuck values on the main data screen

Hello,
I have a problem with a specific station using weather display. The exact issue is that at some times, the program stops receiving data from the station(especially after a power outage) and either displays the last value from the station, either some random value from the data logger or just no data, i.e blank values. In the following graph you can see what i am talking about:

I tried to load some past data from the data logger, and for some reason it takes data for about half an hour or so, and then stops there, regardless the time span. For example if i set the logger to take data from 5 days ago, it will take data for only 1 hour or so and then it goes to the main screen. Practically the data logger is useless. I tried to take the batteries out of the console, and put them back again, switch also the usb ports and all that stuff, but nothing changed. The weather station is a fine offset WH1080 model. I even tried a completely new install, deleted all the registry settings, and again the same situation. It shows that it receives data, but all the values are frozen, i.e the temperature, humidity, wind speed etc.

In the Debug Info, it shows the following:

Doing checking of time zone calculation
Daylight saving not in use
Loaded all time records
usb Opened
Recording interval = 30
Start location = 112
Start location 2= 1
Start location final= 368
Minutes asking back = 148
looking for data from = 23:48:00
history position =305
new Offset needed 0
Doing checking of time zone calculation
Daylight saving not in use
history position =321
new Offset needed 0
history position =337
new Offset needed 0
checking to do housekeeping now from missed data
Normal daily resetting wind/temperature daily value , day: 25
Normal daily resetting rain daily value , day: 25 rain today 0.0 mm
history position =353
new Offset needed 0
history position =369
new Offset needed 0
usb Opened
Offset = 352   N = 1
Raw barometer 794.6
Raw indoor temp 20.2
Raw Outdoor hum =83
usb Opened
Offset = 352   N = 1
Raw barometer 794.4
Raw indoor temp 20.2
Raw Outdoor hum =83
usb Opened
Offset = 352   N = 1
Raw barometer 794.4
Raw indoor temp 20.2
Raw Outdoor hum =83
usb Opened
Offset = 352   N = 1
Raw barometer 794.4
Raw indoor temp 20.2
Raw Outdoor hum =83

I tried another software like Cumulus and it works fine, so there is not a sensor problem. I don’t understand what is going on.

it looks like the raw barometer value is too low at times
try adding a barometer offset in WD to bring the value up to expected sea level reading

also try a complete power down and reset of the wh1081 console

I have adjusted the pressure, because the station is located in a mountainous area, but nothing changed. Also yesterday i removed the batteries and pull out the usb cable for about 1 hour, but again no luck.

when you say no luck
how do you mean exactly?

I tried to go back 1 hour from the data logger, and it displays completely wrong values.
The actual temperature is -2.2 degrees Celsius. It seems that for some reason Weather Display doesn’t communicate with the console…

I mean that after i put back the batteries, and connect the usb cable, the station didn’t report anything to the screen. I suspect if there is something wrong with the pc, actually it runs on a mini pc with Windows 10.

make sure when you power down the console, you remove the usb connection
and then wait for the screen to go blank
then re power up the console
re plug in the usb
then start up WD
and let me know what shows under view, debug info

Ok, i will change also the batteries to the external sensor, and afterwards i will make a power down to the console and inform you.
Thanks