Weather Display Stops Receiving Data Every 3-4 Days

Ever since I moved WD to a new machine about a month ago (could be a coincidence), Weather Display receives data from my weather station correctly for a few days but then stops, forcing me to close and open the program.

I was hoping the Program Event Log or Debug Info sections would show something relevant but they don’t (Program Event Log is blank and Debug Info lists ‘doing checking of time zone calculation’, etc.).

Because it’s running on a laptop I thought perhaps a sleep- or battery-related setting is the culprit but all settings are set to Maximum Performance, sleep/disk/etc. are all set to never sleep.

What can I do to fix this?

Specs:
WD Version 10.37S89 (Registered)
Windows 10 64-bit (17763.195)
i5-4200U CPU
6GB RAM
Davis Instruments Vantage Pro2 (Wired)

it might be selective suspend of the usb port
I do have a youtube video on settings windows sleep settings settings
(see the link to the youtube videos on the left hand side of the main WD web site)

Thanks! I missed that setting when I changed the sleep settings but now it’s set to Disable as well. I’ll give it a few days and let you know if it’s fixed.

Thanks for your help!

Unfortunately it stopped receiving data again today, around 16:24 local time. I double-checked all sleep settings and they’re correct.

there is an option under setup, advanced/misc
for WD to restart

you could try setting that

Oh, great! I’ll try that. Sounds like what I’m looking for. Thanks for your help!