Labels Font Size Problem <SOLVED>

Happy New Year to everyone!

I am running the very latest Weather Display Version 10.37S87 on a PC with Windows 10 version 1809. I recently reformatted my PC hard drive and installed a fresh copy of WD on my new install of Windows 10. I am having a problem getting the Label font size settings to save over from day to day.(I turn off my PC at night). I am familiar with the procedure of going to WD Control Panel>Colours>Main Screen Colour Setup>Labels Font and then setting the Label Font size and then hitting OK to close the Colours panel and then hitting OK to close the Control Panel. I then go to Setup>Advanced/Misc. Settings>Extra/Misc/Custom Screen Settings and check the Enable Move/Resize of the Objects box and then hit Save Changes and then OK. The Label Font size is changed to where I want it. When I close down the WD for the night I go to Exit>Save and Exit. 

When I start WD the next day I find that the Label Font size has reverted to the earlier smaller size. I have included a screen capture of the WD main screen showing the too small Labels fonts.
As always I really appreciate any help with trying to correct my problem. Thanks very much.

Just under the box for Labels Font is a little box for “Use this labels font”. Have you checked that?

Hi. I didn’t have that box ticked. I ticked it and closed down the WD and then restarted and now I have the bigger labels fonts that I wanted. Thanks very much for the help.