Software to use with WXSIM

Hi Oebel,

Thanks for your reply. :smiley:
But youre wrong unfortunately :frowning:
And the green led indicating that its getting data during that time isnt true, it stops during that period…
The data received count stops also and starts counting again where it stopped before the minutechange, so thats an indication its stops collecting data.
When the data received count stopped at example 1310, it starts counting after some seconds after the minutechange, at 1311…
I know its missing data because my rain totals in WD differ from the actual source (im running loggernet, the source, 24/7, updating every second flawless without delay and making graphs like in WD without the hassle im seeing in WD).
Ive watched it for some time and saw it actual missed raintips during the minutechange, which sometimes takes almost 6 seconds.
So i assume its missing more weatherdata during the minutechange besides the raintotals.
Having seen that, the actual 10 minute averages arent correct, because in a day worth of data its missing more then an hour of data, thats alot on daily/monthly/yearly basis.
Thats approx 360-400 hours of missing data 8O 8O 8O

Brian has made a check some time ago (when WD was running without Loggernet, but with cronpakbusnew.exe running) so during the minute change WD looked back a minute to check for missing data (60 excel files in WD folder).
He aslo mentioned WD is probably taking to long during that period. So theres something wrong here.
But now im running WD along with Loggernet so cronpakbusnew.exe isnt needed. ive asked if he could implement this again when cronpakbusnwe.exe isnt running, but i dont got an answer for more then a month now…
Or just resolve the minutechange delay by collecting and writing the data (polling like in Loggernet…about 100msec or faster…) at much faster interval.
This way the rainrate isnt affected either.

I know i have a weatherstation that isnt regular in use over here, probably thats why its no priority for Brian unfortunately :frowning:

So all in all i dont want to use WD in combination with WXSIM as long as this isnt solved because of the above.
Again, this isnt rocketsience is it. :smiley:

With the kindest regards.