Weatherflow battery voltage

Does anyone know if WDisplay has the ability to show the battery voltage from weatherflow station Air/Sky?
I did not see it in the clientraw files.
Would it be possible to add it?

Thanks

yes
via custom tags
use
%batteryvolts%
and
%batteryvolts2%

re clientraw file
there is
37 0 WMR968 battery level 1
38 0 WMR968 battery level 2

I could make that show the weatherflow battery levels

Thanks, Appreciate that.
It would be nice if there was an option to add to clientraw.

how and where would you use that?
you can add custom tags to the custom clientraw and then use say with the steel gauges or similar

I wanted to add it into the carterlake under status or the new weather34 template for WD.
I did not realize I could add it with a custom tag.

Yes, please.

Indeed, it would be great to have two tags to indicate the battery voltages for both the AIR and SKY units.

But I do not see the purpose to have values added to the ‘clientraw.txt’ data file as the battery voltages do not change that often - a webtag would be more than sufficient.

Thank you, Brian.

OK, have done the above idea now
in the latest .zip update
(i.e those WMR968 battery level is now the battery voltage if the weather station type is not a WMR968)

Do those fields also work for the WMR200?

Brian, thank you for the battery tags for the WeatherFlow weather station. :slight_smile:

Thanks Brian,

K1DED

Not at the moment :frowning:

At least, not in “View / WMR918/68/R100 Battery Status” nor in clientraw.txt. All fields show 100%.

Maybe that means all your batteries are good :wink:

Don’t think so. . . had to replace anemometer and UV batteries recently, but the rest are 2 years old and counting! (I doubt there’s a field for the UV sensor anyway.) See Capture.PNG

Interestingly, on my client setup (powered by clientraw.txt) they are all -900% and flashing red/yellow - see Capture.JPG - and there’s extra boxes for extra sensors.

Server and client both running 10.37S86.