*** closed*** HWS Template (WD34) Wish List

Fiddled a bit with main.dark.css, too. See my page (as left).

I might just give this a try

Back to wishes: wind run to one decimal place?

+1

Does that mean you want 2 decimal places? :lol:

yeah, its not clear to me if he wants a positive symbol or not too either
haha

Je suis d

I want 1 decimal place

It was a joke by me

Wim, another item on the wish list: A switch (check mark) to activate (or deactivate) the change to daylight saving time (I really, really hate that useless change of time :angry4: ).

From what I have read, the EU is studying the possibility of eliminating the unnecessary change to DST.

I am in British Columbia (western Canada) and there are good chances that DST might/will be dropped next year if the western US states (Washington, Oregon and California) get authorization/consent from their federal government.

Me too :smiley:

Could we have all relevant decimal places shown in full, even if zero? For example 6.0

I vote no for 6.0

[quote author=Weather Display link=topic=67497.msg544444#msg544444 date=1552586666]
I vote no for 6.0

are you talking about wind direction
as that is what I thought you were
as you did not qualify it with a C or F
people, you need to be very clear about things, otherwise we can only guess

That never occurred to me, AFAIK it is not reported to 1 d.p. (Wind speed/gust is already shown to 1 d.p., even if zero.)

No, I meant temp and rainfall - although rainfall is difficult when you need 1 d.p. for metric and 2 d.p. for imperial. (I have been experimenting with number_format () :?)

as you had not added a C or F after the

How about graphing of UV and or solar if using database?
Tom

I can only think of two changes so far:

Ability to display lighting data from my Weatherflow Air sensor instead of Nextstorm.

Have Apparent temp instead of windchill

Display changes to apparent (feels like) when windchill calculation is not valid.

apparent.png