*** closed*** HWS Template (WD34) Wish List

From the top (Temp2.PNG): 15px (default), 20px, 25px, 30px - but the alignment suffers.

Much cleaner without (Temp3.PNG) :smiley:

And even better in Light Theme (Temp4.PNG). . . differences in css I suppose.

Temp2.PNG

Temp3.PNG

Temp4.PNG

I must agree, removing them looks cleaner :smiley:

Fiddled a bit with main.dark.css, too. See my page (as left).

I might just give this a try

Back to wishes: wind run to one decimal place?

+1

Does that mean you want 2 decimal places? :lol:

yeah, its not clear to me if he wants a positive symbol or not too either
haha

Je suis d

I want 1 decimal place

It was a joke by me

Wim, another item on the wish list: A switch (check mark) to activate (or deactivate) the change to daylight saving time (I really, really hate that useless change of time :angry4: ).

From what I have read, the EU is studying the possibility of eliminating the unnecessary change to DST.

I am in British Columbia (western Canada) and there are good chances that DST might/will be dropped next year if the western US states (Washington, Oregon and California) get authorization/consent from their federal government.

Me too :smiley:

Could we have all relevant decimal places shown in full, even if zero? For example 6.0

I vote no for 6.0

[quote author=Weather Display link=topic=67497.msg544444#msg544444 date=1552586666]
I vote no for 6.0

are you talking about wind direction
as that is what I thought you were
as you did not qualify it with a C or F
people, you need to be very clear about things, otherwise we can only guess

That never occurred to me, AFAIK it is not reported to 1 d.p. (Wind speed/gust is already shown to 1 d.p., even if zero.)

No, I meant temp and rainfall - although rainfall is difficult when you need 1 d.p. for metric and 2 d.p. for imperial. (I have been experimenting with number_format () :?)

as you had not added a C or F after the

How about graphing of UV and or solar if using database?
Tom