*** closed*** HWS Template (WD34) Wish List

The top blocks have no room to add links. Adding would need extra room increasing the height further. The whole idea is that this template should fit on an iPad without scrolling.
But I added the earthquake to the current-conditions blocks. Current-conditions only have a metar pop-up, so there is room.

The July release will have no “fixed” choices. All blocks will operate on all places.
But for the April release I adapted the easyweather script so that those two blocks have the same set of choices.

Testing at https://sluispark.be/pwsTEST/ as I needed a WLIP-logger to test with
Wim

I know we get to choose the rain rate units, but I still think the units should be shown in the Rainfall block. Please. . .

Thank you Wim!
April release already covers my most urgent needs.
What would be nice was if UV and for instance moon phase could be changed according to clock. I.e. UV on daytime as long as sun is up and then switch to moon phase.

Do we need the icons in Temperature block (see attached)? I don’t think they add much information.

(I would delete them myself if I knew how I have deleted mine :slight_smile: )

Temp.PNG

for me, I would make them a bit larger :smiley:

From the top (Temp2.PNG): 15px (default), 20px, 25px, 30px - but the alignment suffers.

Much cleaner without (Temp3.PNG) :smiley:

And even better in Light Theme (Temp4.PNG). . . differences in css I suppose.

Temp2.PNG

Temp3.PNG

Temp4.PNG

I must agree, removing them looks cleaner :smiley:

Fiddled a bit with main.dark.css, too. See my page (as left).

I might just give this a try

Back to wishes: wind run to one decimal place?

+1

Does that mean you want 2 decimal places? :lol:

yeah, its not clear to me if he wants a positive symbol or not too either
haha

Je suis d

I want 1 decimal place

It was a joke by me

Wim, another item on the wish list: A switch (check mark) to activate (or deactivate) the change to daylight saving time (I really, really hate that useless change of time :angry4: ).

From what I have read, the EU is studying the possibility of eliminating the unnecessary change to DST.

I am in British Columbia (western Canada) and there are good chances that DST might/will be dropped next year if the western US states (Washington, Oregon and California) get authorization/consent from their federal government.

Me too :smiley:

Could we have all relevant decimal places shown in full, even if zero? For example 6.0