Climatedata.html

Hello Brian,
I have a request about the so called climatedata.html file.

I use a weatherscript from Murry Conarroe of Wildwood Weatherstation, this script uses the climatedata.html to generate.
Now I was wondering if you can add some extra tags in the climatedata.html?? This to makes this script complete for me. Murry than can makes some adjustments in his script.

Which had to be added.?
The barometer max and min for the current day
THSW index max and min for the current day

Many thanks if you can makes this for me.

Kind regards,

Floris IJsendoorn
Weatherstation “Dorestad”
Wijk bij Duurstede
The Netherlands

I have over the years added a lot more custom tags for the climate data report for alternative like Murry’s one
but it gets to the point where can that stop?

if you had say a mysql data base updated by WD or similar then you could create your own reports the way you wanted from that?

Okay that was not the answer I hoped for.
Are there than dose tags that I mentioned earlier in the climatedata.html inserted…??
If you have put a lot of new tags were are than suts simple tags like min and max for dew baro etc.
It looks now that the money that I had to spent to bought the weathersoftware does not promise what it has to deliver. Or am I wrong.
Brain tell me, are those tags in the climatedata.html?

And what about mysql? Is there a tutorial to make create and get the data of the database? I am not that smart

If this is all to difficult to do because I asked it nicely I want my money back.

On the other hand your software worked for a few days and now it don’t worked anymore, well the data don’t comes into WD.
But you will say to me “you have to put that question into another Post” it don’t work

i have given you a refund as requested

This is throwing the towel in the ring Brain.
I do have received the payment, this also confirms that you just let a new customer with a question burst.

I thought he answered your question when I suggested mysql. You can collect and store all your data and generate reports with any data you want. There would have been many that would have been able to help you master mysql if asked.

even though he has a refund I am still helping him via email with a hardware issue with his meteobridge