Web Cam Capture 10.29 - Any Documentation?

BACKGROUND
Have recently downloaded and installed Web Cam Capture 10.29 in order to try to resolve “non-Sticky” Overlay of data upon image. Previous version would burn overlay once on one image and then disappear.

New version 10.29 will upon initiation of the Overlay work for about four images in a row displaying the overlay. Then the overlay disappears and does not reappear on subsequent images. Images are one minute apart.

Have noted that the “enabled” box, when ticked, will self toggle back to unticked.

There are quite a few switches on the various tabs/screens of Web Cam Capture 10.29 and I may be doing something wrong at my end. Have scanned the forums to sleuth out similar issue reported by others and could not locate anything as yet. Suspect I am misinterpreting intentions of one of or more of “enabled, Show a Label, Start now, Keep Live, Stop now or others”

QUESTIONS:
A. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
B. Is there any documentation that describes what Web Cam Capture does and what the various settings control?

Have attached screen shot of current settings with additional notes.

Thanks for any assistance.

Cheers… K

It’s been a long time since I used that function, but one thing I remember is to not use text setup zero for my additions. Leave zero slot at default and try adding your overlay to slot 1 and see if it sticks.

the set text#
value is set to 0 for normal operation
you set the custom tags to show for when numbers above 0 and that is when you set the enabled on and click on save
the enabled is not relavant when the above is to 0 (for normal operation)

if you could email me your WD settings I could test/check what you have done so far, here

try this new update
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/wdwebcamcapture.zip
vers 10.30

should be better now

Brian… thanks for providing V10.30 to resolve the issue! Terrific service!!
Have loaded and running now. Cheers… K :smiley: