Rain totals for 2018

For some strange reason my rain totals which have been correct until today are now showing the same figure for ‘Rainfall for the year’ as the same as Rainfall for that month. This is for every month in 2018. This was not the case in November. I have tried recreating by Converting ‘Logfile to Datafile’, but this has not sorted the issue.

Any ideas would be very welcome.

Thank’s
GHJ

I have now managed to recover all months in 2018 with the exception of December. All days in December show the correct daily rain, however below this line is the ‘Rainfall for the year’ and this for every day in December shows the same data exactly as that days rain. This can be seen at http://www.pwsmunlochy.co.uk/gary/wmr300/December2018.htm

I have tried View > Average/Extremes/NOAA Style Reports > Recreate the web page averages/extreme > Reset the web page averages/extremes after convert Log Files to Data Files, but this does nothing. When I select month 12 and year 2018 and click Reset the web page averages/extreme the first bar only starts with a small green infill about 1/10 long and the % bar does nothing. So not sure if this is working or not.

Any advice or help would be most welcome

Thank’s

each month rain total is via
view, rain chart
(and you can edit the totals there)

Thank you Brian, that worked. I actually watched your uTube short video for carrying out this procedure and it worked successfully.

Happy New Year.

Gary