***closed*** weather34 for WeatherDisplay (clientraw and WDapi)

Metar pop-up working OK here in Chrome, Edge and IE11.

No, it’s not! Pop-up is working, humidity isn’t. . . Sorry #-o

Not anymore at 21:25 CET,
Wim

metar.jpg

Thanks Wim that sorted it, why they keep changing it is another question

+1

Still on the subject of Menu headings, I find it strange that “Settings” is headed “FIRST SETUP” because it is only FIRST the first time you use it.

I use Settings three or four times a day :slight_smile:

just a FYI
the setup from the control panel is now available without needing to create the special file
in the latest update of WD :smiley:

I use WeeWX to read data from my Vantage Pro2 using Weather Envoy and generating realtime.txt output file.
From w34_easyweatherseup February 18 beta I choose “Cumulus using realtime.txt”.
This works seemingly perfect, but Cumulus logo is displayed in lower left corner.
It would probably be more correct to honor WeeWX developers work and display their logo instead.

In w34_easyweathersetup February 18 beta when selecting language there is an option reading “Your language/country flag”
If I choose this one the Canadian flag is displayed at the bottom. All my timezone and coordinates etc. are referring to Norway.
Is there a way of overriding/choosing the correct flag?

See: http://weather.misal.com

Yes that last choice is for the “xx” flag
So if you f.i. live in Belgium you have three official languages, German, French and Dutch(Flamish)
But the Belgian flag has no language.
Same for Canada, two languages: French and English, but no language for the Canadian Flag.

Therefor if your country name is NOT listed in the dropdown, you select the last choice “Your country” and the “xx” flag is displayed.
You then find your own country flag, make a copy, rename that copy to xx.svg and your country flag will be displayed.

As long as there is no Norwegian language file, you should copy img/flags/no.svg to img/flags/xx.svg (replacing the Canadian one).
After the browser cache invalidates your Norwegian flag will be in the bottom.

This will be described in the documentation of the April release

Wim

The link for your site in your message is invalid

Yes, I have to create a few extra logo’s as clientraw.txt has become a standard on its own, and is used by other weather-programs.
Same for cumulus < > realtime.txt , used also by WeatherCat and Weewx.

Will be implemented in the April release. Needs adaptions in the index, the start-frame script and easyweather.
I am testing it already, but for now a QAD (QuickAndDdirty) modifed script to display the Weewx logo, lines 171-173

Wim

w34_index.php.zip (4.29 KB)

If it helps GW400’s site is http://weather.meisal.com/

Thank’s! That worked.
Attached is a more correct image of the Norwegian flag.

no.zip (1.51 KB)

Perfect! Works like a charm.
However, official WeeWX logo does not look good on black background, but that is not anything we expect you to fix :slight_smile:

I have tried everything to get this to work. I received all the keys I needed and have tried altering my lat and long many times, but to no avail.
The forecast is wrong, it will get to near 30C tomorrow. The sunrise and sunset are wrong. I am unsure of the current conditions.
Here is an image. The red squares, I’m so are wrong. The green ones, I’m uncertain.
Any help please.

Without a link to the pws folder, there is nothing I can do.
I think it is pwdWD/ but that also gives a 404 http://www.maryweather.net.au/pwsWD/

Wim

P.S. The footer of the page also displays if it is clientraw or WD-api, but that is not copied either

Try here. Thanks for looking.
http://www.maryweather.net.au/weather/pwsWD/

You used the wrong coordinates, this is from the DarkSky data which locates your station north of Hawai i in the ocean.

latitude":25.5225,"longitude":-152.692,

Maryborough AU coordinates are
-25.539595 = minus = south of the equator
152.6654131 = plus = right of Greenwhich.

DO NOT use the + or - before the coordinates as set in WD, but use the “official” + and -.

Wim
P.S. It will take about an hour before the changes of the coordinates take effect as the DarkSky data is cached.

I thought that I had tried all of them.
Again, tanks you very much.

Still having problems with the metar…

:oops:
forgot to update the pwsWD/ version also. Attached a new version of the script

metar_load_funct.php.zip (3.68 KB)