***closed*** weather34 for WeatherDisplay (clientraw and WDapi)

How Dark Sky users can use the Apple Weather app - Apple Support : The allowed free calls with DarkSky are 1,000 API calls for free each day. All external information loaded in this template is cached, in this case in pwsWD/jsondata/ It is refreshed when needed. For Darksky the allowed age is 24 minutes when using a cronjob. Total calls / day even with multiple languages will be far below the allowed maximum.

#2–I have in the upper right corner a “Current Conditions” Block the third over. Right now it is linked to Brussels, and yet I have entered as my nearest airport the KEAU
. . . . shortened . . . Is there some way to update that block so it doesn’t reflect what the conditions are at Brussels?
You should also apply for a “CheckWX Metar API KEY you need to sign up” nearly at the bottom of easyweather
#3–One of the users of this template directed me to investigate this template when I asked in the Weather-Watch forum if there were a command string for custom text output from Weather Display to include the sun elevation and azimuth,
. . . shortened . . .
Is there a matrix or database that can be read by other software to extract those numbers, or does the template just generate and display them in that block?
That is a mix of PHP and javascripts, some very old. All data is generated on the fly. Even touching them is not advised.
Thank you and it is a very fun and solid program to deal with, even with my inexperience.
Dale