***closed*** weather34 for WeatherDisplay (clientraw and WDapi)

Hello Wim,
checking the template missing put:
in w34_easyweathersetup.php
the catalan language
line 225
original: | 02 | - | - | flag | select | en | en # English! nl # Dutch! fr # French! de # German! it # Italian! sp # Spain |
modified:
| 02 | - | - | flag | select | en | en # English! Nl # Dutch! Fr # French! De # German! It # Italian! Sp # Spain! Ct # Catalan |
and so that the flag comes out at the end of the sript
ask for a flag: img / flags / ct.svg
is not, you would have to add or modify the script to call ct.svg
Thank you
Emilio

It is already in the downloads since yesterday on http://wd34.weather-template.com/
Additional/changed scripts to support the Italian, Spanish and Catalan language. Thank you Daniel and Emilio
Before posting the update I installed at the demo site, it looks catalan to me, the flag looks different, so i assume it is working. Leuven Home Weather Station (wf version)
Please check again and e-mail me if there are problems.

Wim

I attach two images of the problem
the first image is with the modified sript so that it comes out catalan

sshot-1.png

sshot-2.png

:oops: I misunderstood, thought you referred to the flag in the menu. Thanks for spotting the error.
I adapt the easyweathersetup and upload a new version.
Wim

I think that light breeze should be 2 Bft not 6 Bft :?

Wind.JPG

Yes, it should be 6 Kts or 2 Bft or both.
Will check if there is enough space for both.OK at Leuven Home Weather Station (wf version)
Wim

wind_gust_block.php.zip (3.54 KB)

Did we have a definitive answer to the windrun problem yet? Apologies if I’ve missed it.

Just try the block from #66 above.
It should work OK, but as changes, it needs a few days testing.

Wim

I think that is now OK. Maybe you could at the same time make a change for Wind run for scandinavia meters and wind block.

In settings I set DarkSky forecast language English but on main page I have Dutch language (I set default Duch language in Settings).

DS.JPG

forecast.JPG

Is already in the lates update download. Always check at Leuven Home Weather Station (wf version)

In settings I set DarkSky forecast language English but on main page I have Dutch language (I set default Duch language in Settings).
Darksky has its own language setting! Nearly at the bottom where the API key is entered. You can select Serbian also there.
Wim

Wim, the weather34 template is really a nice piece of work. Kudos to you and the team for creating it. I have mine setup and working but, for some reason, I am not getting the current forecast. What could I be missing? Also, where are the current weather alerts supposed to come from? Right now, we have a Wind Advisory posted for our area and there is no alert in the Weather Alert box.

http://ucweather.org/pwsWD/

100% BrianUnderdown (weather34) for the design and original scripts. I myself are your humble servant to do the support for this version

I have mine setup and working but, for some reason, I am not getting the current forecast. What could I be missing?
You have to apply for a DarkSky api key and enter it in easyweathersetup. Nearly at the bottom
Also, where are the current weather alerts supposed to come from? Right now, we have a Wind Advisory posted for our area and there is no alert in the Weather Alert box.
http://ucweather.org/pwsWD/
The weather alerts come from the weather-values in the scripts themselves. Not from an outside company as NWS or Meteoalarm.

Wim

Thanks a lot, Wim. Working great now, even got a weather alert. Should be interesting to watch the next several days as we are supposed to get a lot of wind and rain. BTW, I really like the air quality sensor feature.

Hello Wim
Great work. I see some small fixes on the installation page. How do you update the build?

Thanks
Steve

You should unzip the update.
The 10 changed scripts go into the pwsWD/ folder on your server.
There are two folders with a name "copy to "
One has the extra flag, goes into pwdWD/img/flags/ The other has the extra language files for pwdWD/languages/

Succes,
Wim

One small typo, in line 137 of W34_menu.php: ‘Select langauge’ should read ‘Select language’

(That works in my menu, but I don’t know if there are any other places I should look?)

And the words “Template by weather34.com” at bottom right overhang the main template “frame”. . .?

Ok Wim will give it a go.

Thanks
Steve

Very easy solution:
Correct all typing errors by using the language files. |'Select langauge|Select language|
That way you are sure that with a new release the error does not return.
And that visitors using another language can see the translation to their language also.
The script-editors do not catch those typing errors and English is not my native language either
This: |from text in script |to text visitor sees| is therefor used by multiple template authors.

And the words “Template by weather34.com” at bottom right overhang the main template “frame”. . .?
Can you make a small screenshot, as I do not understand what the problem is at my test site, thanks.
Wim

Thanks, Wim.

1.JPG shows my site, 2.JPG shows your test site. Legends (Data source, Hardware, etc.) not centred, either.

Hello, the page
http://www.meteotorrelavega.com/pwsWD/w34_cron_stationcron.php
Give me this:
No loading of DB neededsuccess files loaded + to day file
Y :
http://www.meteotorrelavega.com/pwsWD/w34_util_createdb.php

weather34 Error creating database: Access denied for user ‘meteotorkcmilio’ @ ‘%’ to database ‘weatherstation’
I have checked name database, use password everything is fine
I connect to phpMyAdmin right
attached images
the second is what I think by importing the sql file
any suggestions
emilio #-o 8O 8O

sshot-3.png