I nuked my WD setup

System info:
WD 10.37S53

All was running well, until we had a power outage about an hour ago.
Now, when I load up WD, all my graph history is apparently gone (though rainfall totals and history are correct still).
Also, the labels on bottom of the graphs are trashed (see attached image).
The top graph runs from 0-720… I don’t actually recall what the graph used to look like…
The scales on the bottom graph are just gibberish. Actually, I think the scale is just way off, and labels are over-writing each other.

Questions:

1. is there some simple way to reset those graph scales?
  2. Is there some way to recover my graph history?? I have a hunch this one is less likely, dang it…

Thank you for any guidance that you could give on this…
It’s really hard for a program to anticipate a sudden loss of existence!!
Dan Miller
Fremont, CA

Have you tried the procedure in the FAQ http://discourse.weather-watch.com/t/55294 ?

No I hadn’t !!
So I did so now, but it does not resolve any of these issues; I still have no history, and the graph scales are still corrupted as in my image.

BTW, I switched the graph display to 12 hours, and then it just showed a label of “12” on the right-hand side of bottom graph, and nothing else.
If I switch back to 24 hours (which is default), it goes back to displaying like this.

have you tried converting the dec logfile to data file
and then also recreate the last 31 days data file (see under action)

GACK !! We just came back from our 4th power outage of the day…
I’m going to just leave WD off for a day or so, then I’ll pursue this issue at that point.

Frankly, the history isn’t most important, I just want the graph labels to be fixed…
I’ll try your suggestions tomorrow.

Okay, I think that worked… I was confused at first by the updated display, but then I realized that it is simply showing gaps for the times that our power was out yesterday…
Thank you for your asistance.