WD running using WINE / EXAGEAR proposal

Hello Guys,

Since experimenting my rapberry pi console and the consolewd working, however not all required on my web is uploaded, since the WD software on window is only capable to do that, therefore I used to purchase exagear desktop. ExaGear allows you to run almost any 32-bit Linux and 32-bit Windows x86 applications. https://eltechs.com/product/exagear-desktop/ , which I think will give a solution for using my ARM device but somehow it can operate 32-bit WD, which can still completely uploading my html custom files, GIF,JPG and DIAL images created by WD.

I Hope the developer (Bryan Hamilton) would consider this. I actually successfully install the 32-bit version or WINDOWS version of WD however when I attempt to initiate using WINE, it doesnt do anything heres my attached image below which it did successfully install windows based WD using Exagear. and a sample of WINDOWS based program that runs on my raspberry pi using wine. Hope you can modify these which can be run using WINE/EXAGEAR Desktop on raspberry pi, (im using B+ 64 bit ARM) .

Regards

Mike

the screen shot does not show much about what happens when you try to run weatherdisplay.exe ?

Hello,

I post the screenshot to show that WD is successfully installed using exagear, but the problem is when Im ging to run WD exe file on it, it doesnt work or unless not compatible to exagear?