Trying to resize curr24hourgraph

I’ve been trying to resize the curr24hourgraph to better fit the width of my webpage (http://www.willowsfordfarmweather.org/wxgraphs.php). I tried to resize it from 466x555 to 592x700 in the Customise Internet and File Creation Setup window from the WD Control Panel. I selected “Set” for File #11 as shown in the attached image CustomiseInternetWindow.png. I changed the size in the Advanced Settings as shown in the attached image AdvancedSettings.png. I clicked the buttons to “Create this file now”, "Upload this file now, and “Save Now” before clicking “OK”. I also tried ticking the “Create a thumbnail image” and “Upload a thumbnail image” and nothing seems to have worked. The resized file is neither created in my C:/wdisplay/webfiles folder nor is it uploaded. I must be missing something somewhere - I’d appreciate any suggestions.

CustomiseInternetWindow.png

AdvancedSettings.png

try this:
go to setup, advanced/misc
then main screen customisation
then click on enable
then go to view, graph history

then resize the graph window there
then go back to above and click on save

The window resized (see attached file ResizedWindow.jpg) but the graph within the window did not.

try this update
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/weatherdisplaytest.zip

when you go to the advanced/misc this time , click on start over main
then enable customise main screen
then view, graph history
then try re sizing the graph screen
then go back to click on save, in setup, advanced/misc

I received the errors shown in the attached images when I tried to install the weatherdisplay.exe file that was in the zip file.

LAME_ENC_DLL.png

PAKBUSDLL_DLL.png

TurboActivate_DLL.png

usb_DLL.png

you need to make sure to extract to where you have WD installed already and then run from there

Sorry, I didn’t realise you sent the program executable, I thought it was the installer file.

I’m happy to report the resizing worked as you can see in the attached image. However, the labels are overwriting each other and labels for indoor hum and indoor temp are visible. Can I remove the indoor labels and realign the other labels? In WD the current graph doesn’t display these labels.

you can move/resize things , via the main screen customisation (i.e enable that then use left mouse button hold and ctrl or shift key)