Inconsistent Rain Data from Weatherflow?

I’ve been testing a Weatherflow station for the last month and it has been working pretty good, but today the rain data is mismatched.

Weatherflow recorded 9.7mm of rain yesterday and WD is listing 8.8mm and I can’t figure out why? I tried to get WD to download the data from the logger again by going to Control Panel > Data Logger and then setting the date time to midday yesterday hoping that it would redownload the data and correct itself.

However, when I close and reopen WD, the Data Logger just opens up and says ‘OK’ on several lines and then closes. So it doesn’t seem to be redownloading or synchronizing the data. Or it is and thinks everything is OK and is ignoring the rest?

Is there a way to force WD to pull down all the data via the datalogger? Any idea why it would be off by 1.1mm? WD is set to change rainfall data at midnight so I’m not using a customized daily rain reset time.

which version/build of WD?
there is only a limited amount of history data available from the WF cloud service (e.g last few hours?)

10.37s build 81 and now upgraded to build 85 and “Use direct UDP from hub” is ticked

Station ID is 5236

Also, I should have mentioned that when I woke up this morning it was on build 81 and hadn’t downloaded anything as the PC that was running WD was turned off overnight. Not sure why it didn’t pick up the data it missed. So I did manual data logger reset for yesterday and it pulled down all the data, but it only ended up with 8.8mm instead of 9.7mm. I think upgraded to build 85 and tried to manually pull the data down again and that’s when it just said:

OK
OK
OK
OK
OK
OK
OK
OK

Then the datalogger window closed and there was no further updates or correction to the data.