Problem with snow depth in wxreport

I download latest wxreports.zip and copy climatedatasolaruvdepth.html to webfiles folder and rename to climatedata.html.
After that my climatedataout.html for snow depth have 0-100 for every day in december.
My Meteo Knjaževac - Visina snega have only today data for snow depth

Sounds like you don’t have have the log snow depth option selected. In WD, select Input Daily Weather > Snow Input. In the Extra Option section, select Log current snow depth (instead of high soil temperature).

Thank you!
Does this mean that the snow depth will be recorded from today?

Yes. If you know what the snow depth should have been for previous days you can edit the myyyylg2.txt (122018lg2.txt for this month) file in the logfiles directory.
Enter the snow depth value (in cm) in the first column (labeled high soil). The column labeled snow depth is actually the daily snowfall.

Yes I know the snow depth to many years in past.
Thank you Murry once more!

After I open whatever page from wxreport and open some other wxreport page always open first season page and on some pages not active detail and summary buttons.

I can’t view your wxreport-settings.php and wxreportinclude.php files. Please attach them or email to [email protected].

Here thay are

wxreport.zip (9.81 KB)

There are some settings that have been deleted in the wxreport-settings.php file.
You can edit settings in the file, but don’t delete them.

Use the copy of the wxreport-settings.php included in the download and edit as needed.
But don’t just delete sections of it.

Thanx Murry!
Now everything working fine.