Two blue Gauges at top of Current Conditions also vertical gauge

Hi There
Im new to this forum but have had WD for a while but only just recently getting to know how things work on it.

I have a iMac with the current software of Mojave.

My question is how do you remove those two blue gauges at the top of the screen in current conditions I know that one of them is Solar % reading.

Also that vertical striped gauge, what is it ? and how do you remove that also ?

I thank you in advance to any replies.

Bootlace61

hi
one is the solar %
the other is the UV reading

the other is the windchill gauge

you can modify the main screen, ie move things around (ie out of the way)
via
setup, advanced/misc
then main screen customisation
click to enable
then you can left mouse hold and then drag and drop things

then go back and click to save

Hi Brian
Ive have been trying what you have suggested and I get 1/4 of the way down the screen then everything starts to move with it, I need to know how to get rid of them and also why is that happening when I move those blue lines? they must be connected to the main screen in some way.

how do you change the fonts in Current Conditions, Extreme and Rainfall? as I can’t find anywhere to do that either.

Thanks

Shoelace61

you could try manually editing the wdisplayftp.ini settings file
to change the x/y positions of those items
and save (when WD is not running)

the Mac version does not have ability to change the fonts so easily as the windows version sorry

Hi Again

Im still trying to move or even get rid of those two blue gauges there just an eye sore and do nothing for me,

1. I can’t move them with out messing up the whole screen
  2. Ive tried all sorts to try to move them from that ini file that Brian mentioned, Ive even deleted quit a bit from that file hoping it will do something but i’ts still there with everything else.

I am now trying to set up the email area of the software and have all the correct switches on and all the correct information in the correct boxes and nothing is happening.

Brian mentioned that it doesn’t do some things on a iMac, how limited is it? There is a lot of questions than I would love to ask (already looked at the WD Manual.pdf)
There must be other iMac users out there, if so how are they experiencing the WD software, I’d love to know.

Shoelace61