Meteohub History Data Extraction

Hi,
I’m having a problem with the Meteohub History Data Extraction function within Weather Display. When doing an extraction it misses some records. Sometimes I’ll have a gap of 10 to 20 minutes where no data is extracted. This is particularly problematic when his happens at over midnight as the daily highs and lows don’t get reset for the new day. I’m running meteohub on an ebox 3300 if that helps. I’m hoping somebody out there may know of this problem and have a way to fix it. I’ve attached a jpeg of the WD Data Log File. You’ll notice that there is an almost 30 minute interval where no data is extracted from 2:06 to 2:35 AM on 2018/12/18. If I run the data extraction again chances are good that I will get data from that time period the second time around.
Thanks,
Evan McIntire

Hi
if you are able to port forward your meteohub then I could try testing and see if I can duplicate/fix

Hi Brian, Thanks for the quick reply. I’m not sure why I would need to port forward my meteohub as my PC running Weather Display and my meteohub are on the same home network.
Thanks again,
Evan McIntire

Sorry Brian, I misread your reply. I think I’ve set up port forwarding correctly. Let me know what additional info you will need.
Thanks,
Evan McIntire

HI
I just need to know the IP address /port etc (email me or PM )

Figured out my problem. It was the new cf card in the meteohub box. Replaced it and all is fine.
Brand new industrial grade cf card! Go figure :frowning: