Thinking of switching from OS WMR300 to Davis VP2 with solar radiation sensor

Thanks for the quick reply niko…

Well, your President has changed NAFTA to the USMCA Trade Agreement which is basically no different from NAFTA and it doesn’t offer Canadians much in the way of benefits, but only benefits the United States. So there goes that idea out the window. I hear tell Trump doesn’t even like our Minister of Foreign Affairs - he calls her a bad negotiator, so that makes matters worse. We won’t get a break from this, but not to go into a whole debate about politics here.

I checked Scaled Instruments and I noticed their prices are pretty high and once I put everything together, I figured that it’s going to cost me well over $1,000 US (about ~$1340 CAD with the current exchange rate), and I’m not looking at spending that kind of money right away. If my WMR300 holds out for another 3 years until my mortgage is paid off, then I’ll consider it, and costs might have come down by that time.

It’s nice to know you think it’s a good idea. I could put my WMR300 up for sale on Kijiji, Craigslist or eBay if I decide to sell it.