wxhumiditydetail.php issue

Hi,

I appear to have an issue with my wxhumiditydetail.php page in that for the lowest high humidity for the months February, June, September and November it shows zero instead of the correct value. I’m just wondering what would be causing this and how to fix it. I have attached a screenshot showing the problem.

Thanks,

Ross

You will notice that this occurs on months that do no have 31 days. If you look at the climatedataout files created by WD for those months, you will see that 31 days of humidity data is listed for every month with a max humidity of 0 and high of 100 for those days that don’t exist. An update was make to the scripts many, many moons ago to ignore the data for non-existant days.

Just update to the current version and you should be good.

Hi Murry,

Thanks for your answer. I’ve tried to download the latest version from your website but keep getting directed to another page which displays the error ‘This ID doesn’t exist!’ and no download starts. The link I’m trying to download from is: http://weather.wildwoodnaturist.com/downloads.php.

Many Thanks,

Ross

The downloading should work now.

Hi Murry,

Sorry for the late reply. Have finally got round to installing the script and all appears to be working correctly.

Many Thanks,

Ross