Wmr89 no negative temperatures overnight

Hi ,

Just recently bought an oregon WMR89 with data logger.

Overnight the temperature went to around -2 C (and was still that this morning) as shown on the weather station , however when i started up my pc this afternoon and WD downloaded the data , the lowest temperature shown is 0.8 C , could someone advise if i have got an incorrect setup or if there is something i need to change please

WD 10.37S84
Windows 7 PC
OS WMR89

Cheers
Daz

does WD pick up the below zero temperatures if it was running all the time?

Hi Brian,

Looks like im going to get some below zero temperatures overnight tonight , so ill leave the PC on and WD running and let you know tomorrow what happens 8)

Cheers
Darren

Hi Brian ,

Typically the temperature didnt go to minus figures last night , i`ll leave the pc running with WD connected for the next few days and let you know when we get some negative figures and what is displayed. 8)

Cheers
Darren

Hi Brian,

Still no negative temperature overnight , so briefly put it into the freezer… OS showed -3.6 , WD also showed -3.6 , so it looks like its possibly the values from the datalogger that are missing the negative ?

Cheers
Darren

yes, that looks to be the case
I might need to get some raw data from you to fix that

no worries . just let me know how to get it and how much you need :slight_smile:

this update should fix it:
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/weatherdisplaytest.zip
:wink:

Brilliant Brian , cheers , hopefully we will get some lower temperatures in the next couple of days and i`ll keep you updated :smiley:

Cheers
Darren

Hi Brian ,

Had some negative temps overnight and all imported correctly from the datalogger :slight_smile:

Much appreciated , Merry Christmas and all the Best for the New Year

Cheers
Darren