Luftdaten Air Quality

After few days observation I think the fan is not rotating. Is there any diagnostics (apart from my ear) to tell if it

I think the fan only runs when it is taking readings but I can’t really check as my sensors are quite high up a wall.
And Brian - I would like to use the luftdaten temperature and humidity but the wmr300 produces the indoor values so I guess I need the override. Looking at airquality2.txt the values for TH are there with the sensor described as BME280 as attached.
Best wishes
for 2019
Alan

airquality2.txt (469 Bytes)

Copied from luftdaten FAQ.

Der von uns verwendete Sensor SDS011 hat laut Datenblatt eine Lebensdauer im Dauerbetrieb von ca. 8.000 Stunden. [b]Unsere Firmware schaltet deshalb den Sensor nur f

What firmware are you guys at.
I have set to update automatically.
I think I got a new one last week, had to pull the powerplug to get it going again.

Firmware-version: NRZ-2018-123B

Hi - Yes the firmware is the same NRZ-2018-123B. I have had occasional re-starts - not sure why but I’ve only had to pull the plug once and that was to get the sensor back on the network.
Alan

And Brian - I would like to use the luftdaten temperature and humidity but the wmr300 produces the indoor values so I guess I need the override. Looking at airquality2.txt the values for TH are there with the sensor described as BME280 as attached. Best wishes for 2019 Alan

there should be a airquality3.txt file?
I will need to add override for wmr300 data

[quote author=Weerstation link=topic=67338.msg541485#msg541485 date=1546096434]
Copied from luftdaten FAQ.

Der von uns verwendete Sensor SDS011 hat laut Datenblatt eine Lebensdauer im Dauerbetrieb von ca. 8.000 Stunden. [b]Unsere Firmware schaltet deshalb den Sensor nur f

Thanks Brian
The only files I see in wdisplay are airqualityaqi.inf and airquality2.txt
Alan

you would need to be using the latest
cronairquality.exe version
modified create/time on that file should be 26 Nov
yes?

Thanks Brian - The cronairquality.exe is dated 26/11/2018 but the version says 1.0.0.0
It was in weatherdisplaytest.zip which I didn’t download until 19/12/2018 I’ll check if there is a later one.
Alan

Hi Brian I downloaded the zip file in Suggestions (26/11/2018) again and still get just airquality2.txt and the cronairquality.exe is also 1.0.0.0
Alan

the version number is shown when you actually open the program (i.e make it visible from the icon from the system tray) but you would need to be fast
anyway, use this test version
backup your current version
and see if it shows a message when its run
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/cronairquality.zip

Thanks
The message was http://192.168.0.161/3931996
Alan

is that the correct IP address to get the indoor data?

Hi Brian
Hope the flu is better - all the best for 2019
That IP is the luftdaten sensor for PM / temp / humid and it is the temp & hum which I would like to see instead of the indoors
All data arrives from 192.168.0.161/data.json (the address I have set in purple air set up). I managed to get round the router changing the ip but the selectable ip is handy as my fix doesn’t guarantee a static ip.
Regards
Alan

what should the url be

maybe it should be like
http://api.luftdaten.info/v1/sensor/8993/

I don’t quite understand - the temp and hum data is already imported via the purple air luftdaten option which is filed as airquality2.txt. I’ll attach it again. Presumably you get the PM figures from there as well. Sorry if I’m missing something here !!
Alan

airquality2.txt (468 Bytes)

ah
there is option to have another sensor…and so with a different ID number…to use that as the temp/hum sensor
but you want just your main (and only) sensor to be used, yes?
I will need to add that option

for simplicity
if you set the id to use use for temp/hum as your current sensor
then it will just use that
try this update
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/cronairquality.zip
and see if that procuces the airquality3.txt file