Temperature glitch removal

I have several 1-wire temperature sensors connected to WD and occassionaly get erroneous values (250

yes, I could put in code to ignore that
are the sensors set up as extra temp 1 wire sensor data in WD?

Yes, they

try this update
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/weatherdisplaytest.zip

Thank you, Brian. I’ll install it and see how it goes. It will take a longer time to report back on this since these glitches happen randomly (couple of times per month).

An update to this topic. I think I’ve found a situation where I can reproduce the spike.
I have 2 extra temp sensors which I use to measure soil temperature. One of the sensors (extra temp 2) is marked as “soil” sensor and is being logged in the vantage log files. Both of them are also logged in the extralog.csv files.
The spike always shows up in the extra temp 2 ( aka “davis soil temp”) and happens when I reboot my PC. I guess (!) the WD extracts the data from the data logger and doesn’t find any data for the soil temperature. It writes the 255 degC.
I went to the log files (vantage and extralog) and fixed the values (from 255.0 to e.g. 0.7 degC) but the plots still show the glitch.
Things get even funnier. I use autoscalegraphs to plot both soil sensors. I use the “Davis” section (autoscaleextra4 and autoscaleextra5). There, they’re marked as Extra temp 1 and 2. If I want to plot them in autoscaleextra1,2,3, there’s no way to select or plot them.
Is there a way to manually fix these erroneous values (I don’t reboot the PC very often so I don’t need some auto mechanism) ?