Resetting raindetail.gif

Hi,
I had a problem with my rain gauge yesterday where, for some reason, it showed a completely spurious reading where 7.9mm became 17.9mm.

To fix this (successfully) I
Corrected the value in View Modify Log Files/Rain Totals and clicked on Use the correct amount.
Then in Average/Extreme NOAA Style Reports clicked on Update whole month now.
Then in Recreate the Web Av/Ext clicked on Reset the webpage/extreme.
Then uploaded the new November2018.htm file and all is correct.

However the raindetail.gif graph is still showing the incorrect measurement. To try and sort this I used,
Control panel, Graph setup, Graph Interval/Clear/Correct Graph, Graph Correct, entered Start and End days, ticked Daily Rain Correction, clicked Correct and Save, but this does not alter the reading in either raindetail.gig or windtempraintrend11.gif

Is there a way to correct these graphs?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks garyghj

you can set the needed daily rain, year rain, yesterday rain totals
under
control panel,offsets and initial rain

Thanks Brian, but something I am not understanding. As it is now two days ago and now yesterday I am using Load The Data Files To Set Rain For A Day > Month 11 > Year 2018 > Load the data file to correctthe daily rain data > Day to Correct 30 > New rain total 7.9 >Correct > Yes to save and close, but it always stays the same, 2.1mm (no idea where 2.1mm comes from) Every time I try this regardless of the day it is always 2.1mm and does not alter the raindetail.gif.

Thanks again. garyghj

Sorry, typo in first line, should read; As it is now two days ago and not yesterday :?

HI
ah
.zip and email me the data file month112018.inf and the logfile 112018lg.txt and I will do some testing/checking