WD Moonrise Time problem

Hi. I am running the very latest WD with Windows 10 Professional. I am observing a problem with the Moonrise time i.e. today is 11-28-18 currently 3:26 P.M. PST and I see a moonrise time of 9:17 P.M. PST tonight. Other websites show moonrise at 10:27 P.M. PST tonight. I see that the 9:17 P.M. moonrise time is actually yesterday’s correct moonrise time. I see that the moonset time WD is showing is correct. I have looked at the settings as much as I could find and don’t see how to make WD show the moonrise time for today (11-28-18). Any help on this is much appreciated.

I have just checked and moonrise time is OK for me here

one thing:
make sure you have the correct time zone hour set in windows and in the sun moon rise/set setsup (and the correct lat/long set there as well)

I think we’ve been round this block a few times before. Today (on the U.S. west coast at least) there are two different “moons” visible, the one that rose yesterday and sets today, and the one that rises tonight and sets tomorrow. WD usually reports a moon based rise and set time, in other words those times apply to the same “moon”. WD’s tags and the graphic include the date related to the rise and set times.

In Brian’s location there is only one “moon” visible today, rising around 2 AM and setting around 1 PM.

Hi. Attached are screenshots of WD display screen with moonrise and moonset tags visible in upper middle portion of display below the wind direction dial and a screenshot of moonrise and moonset times for my location from a website (same as other website moonrise and moonset data). It would be great if these all matched up.