WMR300 or WD problem

I have a problem, and I haven’t a clue whether it is in WMR 300 or in WD. In one word, they are not communicating with the barometer. In two words, the console seems to be working okay (I had a little difficulty setting it up for the altitude) and the stupid little graph shows variations of pressure. Currently, the pressure is 1018.4 hPa reduced to sealevel at an altitude of 285 m. On WD, the pressure is a constant 1004.0 hPa with a beautiful straight line and nothing I can do seems to change it, nor does a change of pressure make any difference.

Does anybody have a clue how I can get the console barometer to speak to WD? I must admit that I really hate the WMR 300 firmware; it must be about the most user-unfriendly abortion yet thought up by man! :x It is a pity because the hardware is quasi-identical to the Davis and I have no beefs with that :).

do you have a barometer offset set in WD?
what is the barometrer reading showing in the separate running wmr300 decode program?

Many thanks for your reply, Brian.

With your help, I seem to have resolved the situation, referring to the attached screenshot.
A. This shows the apparent barometer flatlining.
B. In Control panel/offsets and initial rain/temp/baro offsets/rain totals, I reset Barometer Offset to 0 mbar. From there, it oscillated at irregular intervals between the pressure at sea level and corrected for altitude.
C. Attempts to see what happens by changing the Barometer Offset, making things worse!
D. on the Main Unit, reduced the altitude setting to 0 m. It now plotted the real altitude pressure correctly.
E. I reset the Barometer Offset in the control panel to 32.5 mbar, corresponding to the sea level altitude correction here.
Everything now seems to be working, comme il faut!

I must admit that I really hate making adjustments to the Main Unit which I firmly believe is the worst abortion of firmware yet devised by man! It is a pity that OS has neither improved it nor replaced it by something a lot better.

Thanks again, Brian!

2018-11-25_150011.jpg