Ambient Weather WS-2080

I am trying to use Weather Display for my Ambient Weather WS 2080 but it will not connect. I am attaching a picture of my settings please can anyone help me out with this?

Hi
click on the ambient logo in that setup screen to then be able to go to the ambient setup tab
I do have a you tube video showing how to setup to get data from ambientweather.net

Quick question. Does the ambient tablet need to be directly connected to computer to work with WD? Your response suggests it does not by pulling data from ambients site. Can you post you tube link? Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

there is a link to the utube videos on the main weather-display.com web site (left hand side)
and the video about the ambient setup is near the end of the list

as long as the ambient station console is connected to the internet and updating to the ambient server then WD can get that data (via the internet)
no physical connection to the actual weather station needed

Thanks Brian. I thought I saw in another post that you said that in the WD Control Panel you can tick the box for wifi Pro tab or something like that. Would that allow direct data dump from Ambient console direct to WD rather than going through Ambient website?

On a side note, I don’t see any Ambient station listed in WD. I’m using ver 10.37S63

you need to be using a more recent update of WD re not seeing the Ambient station type

re the direct connection, that may or may not work
more info here
http://kona2.alc.upv.es/Estacio_Meteorologica/aercusWDsetup.htm