WD not reporting correct sky conditions from Metar

About a month ago I rebuilt after a crash and had to set up from scratch again, and now WD is displaying the wrong sky conditions. Everything else seems to be OK.

In FTP/Internet Setup in the Metar tab, I have selected CYVR.TXT and have chosen to use the sky conditions from the metar because my station doesn’t have a solar sensor. Right now it’s clear and sunny, but my station is reporting overcast.

I’ve been noticing this since my rebuild so it appears my station is getting incorrect data from the metar’s .txt file. I have opted to show it as a text file as well as a .MET file, and looked at the .txt file and it shows “mainly clear”, so why would it be reporting the wrong sky conditions?

I’ve attached a screen cap of my settings.

Thanks

You might have the switch on under
Control panel, solar setup

Thank you, I’ll turn that off and keep an eye on it.

I am having the exact same problem since a major rebuild of hardware and software. The main switch is off under the solar sensor section. I have my closest METAR KGEV checked and have the box checked to use that METAR for sky conditions. My display shows stopped raining overcast skies when it should show clear… What have I missed??