WD support for creating Meteobridge output format?

as per above “I am happy to give someone the latest version as of October 2018 November 2018 to distribute you can either support it or just host it .”

im not offering to distribute it and neither will or do i want to support it is just same as cumulus versions and others i dont own or use any software I merely leave it to the those that use the software(s) and want to use it and throw some support to it … the bias towards meteobridge is because thats the hardware I use and I can simply resolve any issues and replicate issues often reported when it comes to software I can not replicate it or come to a conclusion is it a software issue or template issue,my crap coding issue or something else often end up going round in circles, it is a bit like the blind leading the blind . from my understanding meteobridge and clientraw.txt are very different many of the values in the meteobridge output are specifically custom added for the template and added to the meteobridge output by the developer of meteobridge so the easy route of just using the meteobridge version for a clientraw output wouldn’t work so well. if it did then i would just say use that version and follow the updates .

so the offer is there just needs someone to host it permantly and if possible offer some support if not then I cant help and I dont want to get involved in endless support emails . All i need now is a realtime output from a clientraw.txt to polish off a few of the values and I can then give it to anyone who is interested in above . so the BIAS is simply because of I use meteobridge nothing else .