Re: Forecasts suddenly gone crazily unreliable

I know the problem with the forecast on mine is NOAAA changed the forecast data format and WD canot parse it fore the forecast. seeing as your in Ireland I don’t know if that is related to your problem.

not sure what that has to do with WXSIM dsscheibe
what is the NOAA forecast file you are using in WD?
so that I can test/check here

as I do not know of any breaking change (i.e no other reports)

azz543

EXPIRES
expires 201811101100061470 fpus55 kpsr 092056 zfppsr zone forecast product for southwest arizonasoutheast california national weather service phoenix az 155 pm mst fri nov 9 2018 this is an automatically generated product that provides average values for large geographical areas and may not be representative of the exact location that you are interested in. for a more site specific forecast, please visit weather.govphoenix and either 1 select a location from the dropdown menu above the map or 2 click a location on the map. you can refine your selection by clicking on the map displayed on the resulting page. azz537-540-544-546-548-550-551-101100- northwest valley-buckeyeavondale-deer valley-central phoenix- north phoenixglendale-scottsdaleparadise valley-east valley- south mountainahwatukee-southeast valleyqueen creek- including the cities of circle city, surprise, wittmann, beardsley, sun city west, avondale, cashion, goodyear, liberty, peoria, phoenix, paradise valley, mesa, chandler, tempe, gilbert, sun lakes, and queen creek 155 pm mst fri nov 9 2018 .tonight…clear. lows 49 to 56. northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. .saturday…sunny. highs 73 to 78. east wind 10 to 15 mph in the morning becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. .saturday night…clear. lows 46 to 55. west wind around 5 mph in the evening becoming north after midnight. .veterans day…sunny. highs 71 to 75. west wind 5 to 10 mph. .sunday night…clear and colder. lows 43 to 49. north wind 5 to 10 mph. .monday…sunny. highs in the upper 60s to lower 70s. .monday night…clear. lows in the 40s. .tuesday…sunny. highs in the upper 60s to lower 70s. .tuesday night…clear. lows 41 to 50. .wednesday…partly sunny. highs in the lower to mid 70s. .wednesday night…partly cloudy. lows in the lower 40s to lower 50s. .thursday…mostly sunny. highs in the lower to mid 70s. .thursday night…mostly clear. lows in the lower 40s to lower 50s. .friday…sunny. highs in the mid to upper 70s. EXPIRES

tested and works OK here
see screen shot

I did not change anything that should have changed it but after it crashed last night and had to reset the station, extreams and lat/long the forecast is working today. Don’t know why, it has not worked since updating to b81.

From what I can tell, this has nothing to do with WXSIM - right?

Tom

correct :wink:

Nothing at all :frowning: I have moved this part of the thread out of the wxsim forum.