Temp / humidity graphs on main screen

Something happened to my temperature/humidity graphs last night while I was testing the new “cronlasersnow.exe” which has nothing to do with this problem. I can’t figure out why the humidity is showing spikes instead of a nice smooth graph like it was showing before approximately 8 pm local time.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated - Thanks

:?

MikeyM

maybe you have a second version of WD running?

Brian

Thanks for looking, but I double checked that their isn’t a second version of WD running. Humidity reading on the console looks correct. Guess I’ll try resetting the console and see if that helps.

Cheers

:?

MikeyM

OK, I think it’s fixed. I noticed that the humidity scale was only was only showing 50 - 100% and found the “always use auto scale” in “Graph set” “Scale setup” was checked and unchecking that seems to have fixed it. No idea how it got checked - electronic magic I guess. :lol:

Cheers

MikeyM

Well I thought it was fixed, but it isn’t. I’m wondering if the humidity sensor is dying as it’s also screwing up the dewpoint. Any ideas?
Thanks

MikeyM

Hi, can you see this happening on the VP2 console as well? If not then it won’t be the sensor at fault.

Just checked the logfiles and the humidity reading goes back and forth between a correct reading and 45% so I guess I’ll have to swap out the temp/humidity sensor. Hopefully not and ISS problem.

Cheers

MikeyM