Not rebooting and stops communicating with davis base

How about right at 0:00 midnight. It still is not updating from the console after the midnight reset. I watched last night and it did reboot at 11:59pm and then just sat their waiting on the com to update until I rebooted it again. They cut our over time so I was off Saturday and am healing from minor foot surgery so I set mostly on the couch and saw WD watch dog reload WD several times because it had quit responding through out Saturday afternoon. Often when I’m in the control panel trying to set something it goes not responding for several minutes but apparently does so when I am not doing anything to it either.

It was all working when I went to sleep about 2 am but when I woke up this morning my webpage was just showing a white page and wd was stuck at a box asking what language to use. It also was not showing the weather station it is connected to on the top, just registered… So I went through all the setup and reset it. It had lost the lat/long settings and the station don’t know why. It was not updating the images and the alarm icon was flashing for the first time I can remember. It said the daily high was 255 and the low was 55 so I had to reset all the extreams and also the rain for the year.

I was thinking it was not uploading forecasticon, but looking at it last night I could not find it anywhere in the webfiles folder. So it was not updating it, some times it does, but yesterday my icon on the web page showed clear night all day. Still can not get it to upload any of the wxlocal files and I know they are set to update and upload. It uploads the custom files and cactuswern.html and cactuswren.php but that is all the html files it uploads.

Strangely today it is updating the forecast, I use this page for testing stuff I am experimenting with. https://weather.scottsworld.info/house.html not a public url This is the first time it has updated the forecast since I updated to b81. I went though all the settings but it seems to have kept the ftp, file settings, etc.

Humidity:34%
Dew Point: 49.5