Fabriquer un détecteur de nébulosité

Bonjour,
Peut-on fabriquer un détecteur de nébulosité de ce genre.

Bonjour,
Je relance le sujet par un un petit “UP”.

Serge

Hi Serge

I don’t have a fully built/designed answer for you, but I’m wondering if the translator is working properly. It says ‘cloud detector’ but the image looks more like a fog detector to me.

Assuming you meant fog detector I suspect one of the devices is a light source and the other a photo-sensor of some type. As they are mounted at an angle to each other the light won’t shine into the sensor, but when it’s misty/foggy the water particles will refract some light into the sensor. The amount of light can probably be measured to determine how dense the fog is.

I would imagine this would be relatively easy to build using an Arduino or similar MCU. Wire a photo sensor to some input pins and measure what comes back with a bit of code. The code would probably need to do something to attenuate direct or reflected light from other sources, e.g. the sun. It might even be worth modulating the LED in a way that the code can then look for the changes in light that follow the modulation which would be very unlikely to come from any other source.

After typing that I went looking for some info about what light frequencies work best and found this… https://aaqr.org/articles/aaqr-19-11-oa-0612

Bonjour et merci au sujet de ces informations.
En effet, il s’agit bien d’un détecteur de brouillard “et/ou de nébulosité” de temps présents. Je vais regarder tranquillement les renseignements que vous avez donné afin de confectionner cet appareil. Je vous donnerai des informations.
Merci.

Serge