WeatherFlow: wind direction

I have a problem with wind direction in WeatherFlow, but only in Weather Display. In Android, wind speed and direction in metres per second and degrees respectively are displayed correctly. In WF, the wind speed is shown correctly but the wind direction is always North or close to North, no matter what it is in reality.

I illustrate this with the attachment. The upper graphics show the results from the Davis installation (note that the wind direction is not working properly with stiction). The lower graphics show the results from WeatherFlow. You can see the similarity, even though they were not in the same physical place. The middle graph shows my problem which is apparent only in WD and not Android. Have others seen this?

Any help to resolve this gratefully received.

The graphic you have provided do not show clearly what you appear to report about the wind direction on the WeatherFlow weather station.

As I have mentioned/suggested a few already, you would get better assistance if you were to ask questions about the WeatherFlow weather station behaviors in the WeatherFlow Community (forums)! :roll:

OK, with that said/written, have you tried accessing the data of your WeatherFlow weather station through your personal computer browser.
Why use your personal computer browser: Simple, you would have a much larger screen to work on and to view information than on your Android device.

But, first, you need to create an account (if you haven not already done so yet), then, you can access many of the (Hub, AIR and SKY) settings. The following link can be used to create the account and access the WeatherFlow devices: ‘https://smartweather.weatherflow.com

Once that account has been created, then, through your browser, you can access the data uploaded by your WeatherFlow weather station by using the following link: ‘https://smartweather.weatherflow.com/share/{your station ID}/grid’ where “your station ID” is the identification number assigned to your weather station hub.

Then, looking at the weather display, you can click on one of the block and get a graphic screen representing the data for that specific block. For example, if I click on the line representing the wind speed and direction for my weather station, I get a new window showing a graph with the time, the wind speed, the wind direction and the wind gust. You can check for yourself what that weather display looks like by clicking on the link to my WeatherFlow weather station: Tzouhalem-Maple Bay Weather

check to see if maybe you have a direction offset set in WD
one thing also is there was a bug with the WF hardware /firmware , where it would report N when no wind
the latest version of WD now ignores that

I’m sorry but I don’t think you grasped my original question. My problem was only in Weather Display and not in WF. However, thank you for your reply. For your info, I’ve been aware of the WF web facilities for some time.

Thanks, Brian. I have just updated from S 81 to S 82 and it looks as if that has done the trick, over the last hour. We are now in the middle of a gorgeous thunderstorm, so there have been gusts from various directions and it looks as if the graphic is okay.