Unable to resize dailyhighlowbaroetc.gif

I have finally moved from an old PC with Windows XP to a new one with Windows 10. I copied the c:\wdisplay folder and then installed the WD 10.37S82. I’ve managed to adjust most things and resize the main screen so that it’s readable on both PC and web clients, but dailyhighlowbaroetc.gif has me stumped. #-o

Here is my web page: http://members.iinet.net.au/~rossb/Weather/mundaring.html

Any pointers would be appreciated :slight_smile:

From your html code.

If you add height and width like this. 590 and 421 are dimensions of this image, try make them bigger.

Changing height and width only affect how the .gif is displayed. I need the generated .gif to include all the data. On the WD computer clicking on “Extreme Conditions” on the main screen illustrates the problem - the (sub-)window is not resizable :frowning:

can you post a screen shot of the problem you are seeing?

Brian

attached

Thanks, Ross

do you happen to use a very high resolution desk top screen?

It’s 1920x1080 on a notebook/laptop

try this test version
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/weatherdisplaytest.zip
i.e unzip to where you have WD installed (exit WD first)

Brian, that fixed the WD screen until the time came for FTP. The height stayed the same but the width reduced to remove the yesterday’s time column. Ross

now even more bizarre 8O

that is because the web image is expecting a fixed size based on normal windows resolution
what I can do is make it so that WD does not do that if you have changed the size from default

nothing bizzare going on :wink:

try another update (same url as above)

Brian,

Same problem: screen is OK until first FTP and then last column is truncated.

Ross

I see the problem now
try downloading another update (same as before)

then view the daily /hi low, set the needed size…then it should be OK after that (ie should keep that size)

Brian, formatting is good, but a few blanks in “yesterday’s” figures. Will see what it looks like when the day kicks over at 9am and report back. Thanks, Ross

I just installed the S82 version in the main download installation.
But there is no problem that you have here.
However, as you can see in the picture, the color change does not work in two boxes.

is that a new problem, re the colour, or?

Yes problem with color.

what I mean is, what that problem there before or only now with this test version?

I do not have a trial version.
This is the main installation.