Two small problems scrolling forcast and cwop barometer altimeter setup

Two small problems with my WD. First one in the cwop barometer altimeter setup I have both boxes checked but when I restart WD or my computer restarts after a power outage WD won’t recognize the checked boxes and will send the wrong barometer reading until I pull up the cwop barometer setup and basically click ok. WD will then report the correct barometer reading. I have saved and exited WD but it still will not remember the checked boxes.
The second one is small my scrolling forecast in WD will read fine for a short period of time and then goes to just three small dash lines as in — and they just scroll on by and that’s all no more forecast.

what version/build of WD?
(and what weather station type?)

Version is 10.37s81
Davis vP2

when you say not remember the check boxes
they are ticked
but WD is not using the altimeter baro value until you go to that setup screen and click on OK
is that what you mean?
is this a new problem, or?

re the forecast, you would need to make sure that you have WD set to use the forecast from the Davis VP (in the summary image and icon setup)

but WD is not using the altimeter baro value until you go to that setup screen and click on OK
is that what you mean?== Correct
is this a new problem, or?== Just noticed had been using a Vantage vue but it is in for repairs so now using vp2 console.

Just re-started WD again and it did not recognize the checked boxes until I went in and clicked ok. Included a screenshot of the restart and drop in pressure and then the return to adjusted altimeter reading after clicking ok in the cwop barometer setup.