Issue linking WD and weatherlink.com

Hi everyone

I am a new member on the forum and have spent the last two days trawling the posts for an answer to a problem I am experiencing and have not been able to make any head way.

After a few updates and so on my Davis Vantage Pro 2 weather station (with Davis data logger) stoped connecting to my iMac (macOS Mojave V10.14, 3.2GHz i5, 8GB DDR3) through the weatherlink app. The app itself upon every opening throws the same error (no matching architecture in the universal wrapper) which I thought to be a Java issue so I went ahead and updated Java… No avail.

I uninstalled everything and started from scratch, redownloaded java, reinstalled weatherlink and associated Silicon labs usb driver and still no luck. Rinse and repeat, still no luck.

At this point I tried a suggestion to install and reset the station on a windows PC but found the installer disk to only be a mac installer.

Now I started to look at alternative software and was impressed to find a multitude available. I settled on WD and got it up and running and linked with the station, downloading perfectly and everything was great.

My only issue currently is the uploading of data to the weatherlink.com site is not working. I have filled out all the necessary details such as DID, Key, Username and Password, that are needed by WD and assumed it would link no problem but as of yesterday same time there has been no change on the weatherlink.com dashboard meaning there was no link established.

Please see the attached image with regards to the set-up info for both the weatherlink.com dashboard connection as well as the WD station set-up page.

Am I perhaps approaching this from the wrong perspective? My main goal is to be able to have the weather info displayed on my website which is linked to the weatherlink.com dashboard.

I wonder if anyone else has perhaps experienced a similar issue at all. Any help or advice would be fantastic!

I assume you have an USB logger?

WeatherDisplay:
AFAIK, the WD-program / app will not upload to WeatherLink.com in that case
WD will read the data from the USB logger and can do all kind of uploads but not to WeatherLink.com

WeatherLink.com version 2
You are using WeatherLink.com version 2.
Version 2 does not need the userid, the userid is only used for logging into your account.
An API-key is now needed to download the data from WeatherLink.com

Upload to WeatherLink.com
To upload to weatherlink.com v2 you need to use the weatherlink-program/app or an IP-logger, [although there are other third-party loggers which seems to are able to upload also].

If you only want to use the data from the Weatherlink.com website in your own website, it would be easier to use the Davis IP-logger.
You will not need your MAC to be running 24/7 with an ip-logger.

Wim

that looks like the Mac version
if you could email me your weatherlink.com settings I will test here