Any way to remove Indoor temp and humidity from main screen

Weatherflow does not have an indoor unit, so I’d like to remove Indoor temp and Humidity from the main display screen - although here in SE Texas even the IDEA of 32 F and 0% humidity sounds exciting!

a second WF temp/hum sensor can be used for indoor temp/hum…you just set the sensor name in the weather station type setup
by default you should need set indoor/temp with WD and a WF station
if you could email me your settings files I will check on your setup

Or, you could move the Indoor Temp and Indoor Humidity labels and values outside the viewable area of the main screen. That’s what I did. :smiley:

davest,
I didn’t know that could be done. Can you give a rough step by step on what to do?

Does it work for all items on the screen? I have the solar values from a station getting partially blocked where displayed right over the wind guages and would think if I could shift them slightly that would be of help.
Dale

Following is from Brian’s FAQ about wide wind direction graph but it applies to labels/values as well:

you can enable main screen customisation via setup, advanced/misc main window customise…tick to enable move/resize of objects, the when you view the main screen, holding down CTRL on your keyboard then holding the left mouse button moves the object that was under the cursor at that time (as you move the mouse)…holding down the Shift key on the keyboard and left mouse button resizes the object (as you move the mouse).
to save changes, click on save changes back in the setup, advanced/misc, main program