Wd 10.37S81 display values frozen Weatherflow is still online

WeatherFlow Station 4759 is online, but Weather Display main screen is flatlined at some old values ie temp, wind dir wind speed, pressure, solar - everything is stuck at an old value.

The data received button is flashing green and its count keeps rising. The Data Quality button is green but says a red 0 beside it. I have exited and restarted weather display several times with no change in results. Running on Win 7 Ult 64 SP1 with all updates on a wired 1gbps lan

What do I do now?

WD 10.37S81 purchased version

what shows in the separate running cronweatherflow.exe program?
I do have an update to that program at
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/cronweatherflow.zip

and the latest WD version

http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/weatherdisplay.zip

which is working with your WF station ID (not set to use IDP)

Pardon my ignorance - but I don’t see the cronweatherflow.exe program on the notification area with the other icons. When I launch Task Manager and set to processes from all users cronweatherflow does not appear either. So it looks like it is not running at all.

In looking at the WD logs this trouble began exactly at 10 October 2018 0852 UTC -5 - the logs after that date/time show absolutely static values.

I did download and install an update to Wd that you suggested to another user would solve the 0 degrees if wind calm problem, and WD ran very nicely after that.

Given this information, what would you like for me to do - just install the two zip files from here and reboot - or do you want me to troubleshoot further first?

Thank you for your rapid response!
I found that somehow cronweatherflow.exe had gone missing from this pc - no idea how as it’s normally just running in the closet. No events in the event logs either! So, after extracting the one you provided and starting it - viola! everything is communicating again. I did not unzip the WD zip because the file date for weatherdisplay inside that one is older than the one running on my pc now.

Mark this solved - Clearly SOMEbody got into the pc and meddled :roll:

maybe your firewall or antivirus program deleted it