Luftdaten Air Quality Sensor

which scale and where exactly?

Hi Brian
The scale on your dial stops at 500 but my 2.5 reading was up in the 700’s - hence off the scale.
I also realise that the 10 sensing must happen at a different time as it did show up on the view purple screen (I had just changed the config of the particle sensor which resets the sensor - I had just reset mine to 5 minute intervals).
Is there a way I can put the readings on my site in figures ?
Rather than a second needle on the dial would it be possible to create a 10 dial gif for use on the website - not necessarily shown on the view purple screen.
Regards
Alan

now sure what you mean by a 10 dial gif?

there are custom tags available for the raw data

Hi Brian
I just meant a dial gif for the PM10 levels as aqi.gif is for pm2.5
Regards
Alan

Sorry Brian
I misunderstood - the dial is AQ Index - I thought it was PM2.5.
Regards
Alan

hoping to find the spare time to add support for the temperature and humidity data soon

Hi Brian
I noticed the AQI line does not appear on the webfiles graph.gif.
Would it also be possible to add the scale to the side of the main screen graph. One small point the AQI figure just above the graph is a fraction too high and gets hidden by the wind direction graph.
Thanks a lot
Alan

can you post a screen shot of what you are seeing re the last sentence?

Hi Brian
Forget that - it just means moving the wind direction graph up a bit and the AQI is visible
Regards
Alan

Try holding the shift key and move the AQI a bit.
First go to Advanced Set up/Customize mainscreen/enable move by holding shift key and drag with the mouse…

At least that is what I think you mean and want to do.

Thanks - I tried that but could not move the labels but making the wind direction a bit smaller did it.
Regards
Alan

Should work, you waited dragging until the cross over the AQI appeared?

Doesn’t seem to work on mine but I’m happy just moving the wind dir a bit.
Another point - is there a way of assigning a static IP to the sensor - I’ve lost mine a couple of times when the router has allocated a different one.
Regards
Alan

Static IP
IP’s changed again - can’t see why.
I found this link which suggests it’s possible to set static IP but I have no idea how to use it
Help would be most welcome
https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=460595.0

Regards
Alan

If I want to assign a fixed IP I do it with a setting in my router.

Most recent model routers will reserve a fixed IP for a device. If you post the make and model of your router we can try to find the instructions for you.

re the indoor temp/hum option
try this update
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/weatherdisplaytest.zip

new cronairquality.exe program too

enter the separate ID # for the temp/hum sensor (no IP address, just the number)
and tick to use for indoor/temp

no gaurantee will work (on the minute update, not via the test button)
I still have to set it to override if existing station has indoor temp/hum already though

Hi
I have checked the config settings of the VODAFONEMOBILE WIFI abd there does not seem to be any way of fixing IP’s.
I have looked for Arduino code that might do it but a) being a complete novice at that and b) not wanting to mess up the firmware I have not tried doing it. HELP!
Thanks
Alan

I had a look here https://www.vodafone.com/content/dam/vodafone-images/devices/vmb/downloads/guides/Vodafone-Mobile-Wi-Fi-Web-App-User-Guide.pdf and it’s not immediately obvious. . .

There might be something on the DHCP setup page which is referred to and not shown, but it doesn’t look hopeful :frowning: It’s not even clear that you can use fixed IP clients if DHCP is turned on. In the past I had an AT&T supplied router that wouldn’t talk to any IP that it didn’t assign.

@AlanB: Have you tried the luftdaten forum? This can’t be the first time for this issue.