Luftdaten Air Quality Sensor

Hello,

I did also constructing this Air Quality sensor and its operational now however still waiting for my ID from luftdaten admins. and Im glad its already added to WD settings. But I have a request that maybe it can be also added as optional settings

I have my AQI sensor operational but also has Temperature and humidity sensor I added as featured optional on the circuit when making luftdaten AQI sensor, my current weather station can send temperature and humidity for outside temps to WU except its INDOOR temps and Humidity, since my version of ambient weather ws-2902 cannot send Indoor data to WU, so this is my request to Sir Brian, I hope this can be help also to those who desnt have Davis products that can send INDOOR temp/humid to WU.

can you put optional settings on air quality setings under luftdaten sensor settings on WD that if theres a temperature and humidity installed, can you put those as optional for OUTDOOR or for INDOOR temperature data which can be put into WD’s dashboard and added to clientraw, so that we can have indoor temperature recorded on our website dashboards? or you can add some selection option for those EXTRA sensors to be added when adding extra temperature sensor, it can be selected as INDOOR or OUTDOOR.

Thank You and More power.

Regards

Mike