1Wire Tag no longer working %recordhighextratemp5%

This tag was working (or once worked) but now only returns the TAG information when used as part of the Extra/Misc/Custom Settings area. My original 1 Wire sensor for Extratemp5 failed and i replaced with a new one. It correctly reports Temperature and Daily High Temperature, just not All Time HIGH as this TAG used to deliver. Only change was to the actual failed device. Any guidance to bump start this back into operation?

PS…changed tag to %mrecordhighextratemp5% and same result.
PSS…Ok…maybe I dreamt this…I see no extratemp tags above 4 so wondering why or how I thought this was working once. Any chance Extratemp 5 thru say 10 could be defined for use Brian? Thanks!

I realize I may be pushing the envelope a bit with my use of 1wire sensors but do use quite a few of them to monitor HVAC, Room Temps, Attic Temps etc. One Room has a Kiln for wifes hobbies so do want to keep an eye on temp in that space. THANKS!

sorry, it only goes up to 4
there are very few people who need it higher
so I am not all that keen to add that

if you though had WD set to update a custom mysql table you could log extra temp 5 to that and then you will have your own data base to query records