TidePrediction.html problem

Is anyone else have problems with the Tides module of WD?

I have a problem, in that the file Tideprediction.html which is produced daily is showing dates for 2017 instead of 2018. It shows the correct month though the start date is a week or so early. The I7-64bit laptop running it shows the correct date. When I try to access the Tides section in the “View” menu I get a “dinging” sound and Weather Display freezes although it appears still to be gathering data. No tides screen appears, but the process of creating TidePrediction.html apparently happens at that point, which it does with the correct year and tide table. Control-Alt-delete and kill the process is the only way to deal with WD.
I upgraded (full install) to the latest version, 10.37S81 (I was on about version 56 before that) but I still get the same result. WD is producing custom tags for my web pages to show the current days tides without any problem.
Interestingly when I originally set Tides up, it was drawing data compiled for Lyttelton NZ (about 80 kms away as the seagull flies) with WD adding another 21 minutes for this particular area of the coast. The readings WD produces at present correspond to Lyttelton, so it isn’t doing any additional math. As I am unable to access the settings screen, I can’t check whether those settings still exist.

The I7 HP laptop with 8gb mem runs only WD plus Ispy with 3 IP cameras connected. It is used for no other purpose. The OS is Windows 7.

I suspect the settings screen is opening off screen
try
delete the settings
[Tide]
last setup left=
last setup top=

in the wdisplay.ini settings file when WD is not running

Thanks Brian,
That’s certainly fixed the freezing problem and accounts for the html file being updated correctly when I attempted to open up the view screen previously.
What about the daily file creation problem which produces the tideprediction,html with the wrong year (as attached)? This file was produced early this morning. As soon as I opened the view panel (after making your suggested changes to the .ini file), the correct page was reproduced.

regards,
TC

Capture.GIF

Ah! I have discovered in the Wdisplay directory a copy of the tideprediction.html identical to the Capture.gif in the above message with a file creation date of Sept 2017. Deleting it may solve the problem Brian, so don’t waste any brain power at this stage. I let you know if the problem has gone away!

regards
TC

Problem appears to be solved.
Thanks Brian for your assistance.

cheers
TC