Wrong minimum temperature

For some reason, the program / wd 64bit for Linux / writes the wrong minimum temperature value. Typically, this is 0.0 oC. How can I correct a wrong minimum temperature? I delete the wrong value from the log file. But how do I enter the correct value so that the correct value is displayed? And how do I find the right value?
Regards

It’s from today. You can see the problem with the minimum temperature. The actual minimum temperature is higher

what weather station type?
(that info should always be provided)
you can reset the daily minimum temp via action menu

Weather station type is Sinus tfa 35.1095. :oops:
wd is last edition for Linux.
if I do this (reset the daily minimum temp via action menu), the current temperature is displayed for the minimum temperature. How can WD recalculate the actual minimum temperature?

Thanks.

ah so you mean its an Irox type station?

I suspect there is sometimes some bad data
one thing you could try is to set a min temp limit e.g like 5c so that WD will ignore temps below that

if I do this (reset the daily minimum temp via action menu), the current temperature is displayed for the minimum temperature. How can WD recalculate the actual minimum temperature?

Thanks.

For the last 14-15 years, with a mix of LaCrosse, Ambient, and others, this is the normal happening. By doing a reset, there is no historical data to refer to, so the current temp is used as the min. Makes sense to me.

Somewhere I have a photo of a reset I did several years back. Did it at 1300 or so, min temp of 117.3F showed (max’ed at 121.2) and the next day - midnight - it showed the 117.3 as the yeserday min - which I thought made sense as that was the minimum temp I recorded that day…

Ken

And I guess that’s a console’s problem. i will set a min temp limit 5C and will watch for several days
Actually (Control panel/Graph setup/scale seup) - Is that the way to set up temp limit?
Regards

you can set a low temp limit under control panel , offsets, limits

Ok!
Thank you